A brand new Ben.
In order to provide you with better service, we are continuously expanding our website.
Established in January 2007, the Ben Hudnall Memorial Education and Training Trust provides career counseling services and resources to education and training programs across Kaiser Permanente Regions.
The Trust supports programs that cater to the career development of KP Coalition employees.
Which Bargaining Units are included in the Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust?
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters (California only)
- International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE)
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU)
- Hawai'i Nurses' Association (OPEIU)
- Kaiser Permanente Nurse Anesthetists Association (KPNAA)
- Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU)
- Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals (AFT)
- Oregon Nurses Association
- Ohio Nurses Association
- United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)
- United Nurses Associations of California (UNAC)
- United Steelworkers International Union (USW)
SEIU-UHW Employees can get information on programs provided by the SEIU-UHW-West and Joint Employer Education fund by visiting their website or by calling 1-888-TRAIN06 (1-888-872-4606).
For career planning services, click here.